Whether you are a resident or a visitor the City of Bedford offers much to see and do.
Starting with our events at our Bedford Commons, where there is always something going on. Events on the Bedford Commons start the first week of June and conclude in December.
- Memorial Day Parade on May 27th 10:15 am
- Rotary Rib Burn-Off on May 31st, June 1-2
- Chalk Art Day will be on June 1st from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Strawberry Festival on June 7-9
- Car show Saturday June 8 4:00-9:00
- FriDates Concert June 14th 7:30 pm
- The City of Bedford’s 4th of July Parade will be on July 4th at 10:00 a.m.
- FriDates Concert July 12 7:30 pm
- Street Dance on July 20th
- Lion’s Carnival on August 2-4
- National NIght Out- Ellenwood Recreation Center August 6th
- Historical Society Flea Market August 10th
- FriDates Concert August 16th 7:30 pm
- Flag Retirement Ceremony on August 17th
- Cleveland Pagan Pride August 24-25
- Oktoberfest September 6-8 Parade Saturday September 7 11:00 a.m.
- A Celebration of the Arts September 13-15
- Tinkers Creek Watershed Day September 21st
- Autumn Harvest Pumpkin Festival October 4-6
- City of Bedford Children's Fall Festival October 5 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Bedford Glens)
- Tree Lighting Ceremony November 27th 6:00 pm
- Christmas in Bedford Falls December 14th
- In addition to the many festivals at the Bedford Commons you can enjoy a round of golf at SHAWNEE GOLF COURSE , or go bowling at PAWNEE LANES or visit our many metro park trails such as our famous Viaduct Park. Many recreational establishments hold businesses in Bedford, such as the YMCA , along with our Bedford City pool, skate park and recreation center.